2007年9月23日 星期日

Stress? It's not a problem for NFL coaches

Reference:
Colston, C. (2007). Stress? It’s not a problem for NFL coaches. USA Today. Retrieved on Sep. 17, 2007 from:http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2007-03-14-coaches-stress_N.htm?csp=34


Summary:

“If you love your job, you don't really think about the time or the work that you're putting in.” You will enjoy your job. According to this article, everyone has different stress, including professional sports coaches. A coach has many problems in different ways. Coach has to be responsible for their accomplishment; on the other hand, a coach has to connect with players. It is not easy to balance between these things. Some teams’ accomplishments are very good but the coach and players’ relationships are not good. So the coach’s job is full of stress and difficult. Anyway, doing your best in the job is your responsibility. Just do it!


Reaction:

I think coach is a stressful job. Why? Because it is not only teaching you how to play and win the games. For me, the coach is like my second father. He cares everything about our team. Our coach once told me, “If I have any problems or need help, let me know, not only in the technique of basketball.” I feel he really cared about us. This is why I can understand coach’s stress. So when I have stress, I will try to reduce stress. I don’t want stress to affect my emotion. Trying to reduce the stress is very important.

沒有留言: