2007年9月17日 星期一

Plyometric Training for Basketball.

Reference:
Chu, D. (2004). Plyometric Training for Basketball. Retrieved on Sep.09, 2007 from:http://www.donchu.com/articles/article9/

Summary:
This article tells us how to train for basketball. To be a basketball player is not easy, it requires to training and practice. Plyometric training is an excellent way to train for the demands of basketball. Training programs should include repeated high intensity work, followed by periods of recovery that mimic the specific tasks associated with basketball. However, basketball is a very demanding and physically challenging game. So if you want to have a good showing during the game, you should do your best when you are training for basketball.

Reaction:
When I finished reading this article, I was thinking about the past. I was a basketball player before. I started to play basketball when I was 12 years old. Even now, I still play it. But it is not a specific duty. I loved basketball! I always talked about basketball with my friends. If we had free time, we watched and played the basketball game together. We also had the same dreams. Anyway, basketball could be my life. So basketball was the best way to display my memory.

沒有留言: